Friday, July 3, 2009

Yellowstone

I have a ton to update... so here we go. My sister and her boys came out for a visit from Alabama and the main thing that she wanted to do while she was here was go to Yellowstone. We hoped to see some baby animals, and indeed we did... a bunch of baby bison. That is IT!!! A little disappointing, but fun none the less.
We had all the cousins together for the first time in a year and a half and they had a blast! Uncle John and Uncle David trying to be the tallest. Sorry John, Dave has you beet by a couple of inches. (He is about 6'10")


All the cousins, and the two uncles.



The whole Fennell family, well, all that could make it, waiting for Old Faithful to errupt. I have to say, this was much cooler when I was a kid. Still neat, just not as much as I remember.








3 comments:

Annie said...

Such a fun trip. I need more pictures! I need to see your kids, I can only imagine how big they are getting.

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Oh! I love this post!!! How fun! I'm so jealous though! I love all my nieces and nephews...they are ALL so cute!!!

Jess and Whitni said...

I just love Yellowstone, I'm glad to hear your family had such a memorable time up there! I can't believe David is taller than John... that is so crazy!!! He better be a famous athlete when he grows up.... haha... grows up! =0) I love your family, you guys are awesome!!!!