Monday, July 27, 2009

Dillon, MT

It is that time in Austin's residency experience where we get to start trying to find a "real job." It is a little fun and a little stressful. For us, we want to pick the perfect place because we want to stay wherever we go, little stressful. But at the same time we are having lots of fun considering places we never thought we would consider. Never dreamed that I would love Pocatello so much that I would not want to move, ever. Never thought Austin would want to move to Rexburg, and definitely never thought we would consider moving out of Idaho again. Even when the call from Dillon came I told Austin NO! Don't even think about it. Well, he did. And we went. And we liked. Sometimes I don't so much like being an adult who has to make hard decisions, but I am and I do. We really like all three possibilities, it is going to be one very, very tough decision. Pray for us!!

2 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Ok...I've got your answer...why don't you move wherever we decide to live...it might be a couple years till we actually settle down somewhere--but we're worth the wait right?

Johnson Fam said...

Oh, I can't wait for this to actually happen...you know, a few more years down the road...best of luck in your decision. Sounds like you've got some great choices to pick from.