Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July in Rupert!!

Rupert is where I grew up, and it is a great place to take my kids every year to witness great LOVE for Country and State, (and a small little town). The parade is WONDERFUL! There are always tons of great floats, horse back riders, cheerleaders and so much more. We always sit with my family and eat popcicles and yell to the kids to get more candy (there is a TON of candy thrown). This is just one of the amazing floats, they all seemed to have moving parts this year. I also hope you enjoy the tops of my siblings heads! :)
This is how Layton enjoyed the parade. It was an extremely hot day and it was nap time, and with that combination, Grandpa Fennell's lap was absolutely perfect. He didn't even budge when the fire trucks went by with their sirens blasting.

This little horse with the carriage, that I got an AMAZING picture of, hehe, is Grammy Gillette's horse, Tango. This is the horse the girls have been learning to ride on. It was fun to see her in the parade.
After this we all we out to Aunt Sherma's and had so Fried Chicken and saw our hearts out in the pool. Fun times.

No comments: