Friday, December 19, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Fennell

This cute couple is my grandparents. They are such wonderful people I just wanted to let people know. They have always been so supportive of me and my family. My grandparents helped watch my little brother and sister when my Mom decided to go back to school. My grandma even made us birthday cakes during that time so that my mom could get other things accomplished. She always remembers everyones birthdays, anniversaries and such and sends cards. My Grandpa is a quite fellow, but has a great sense of humor and a wonderful smile, you just don't ever see that on film. Being on a girls basketball team in High school you don't attract a huge crowd, but I always knew that if I looked up into the stands, I would see my Grandpa there supporting me.
They are both such wonderful people and I lve them very much.

3 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

OH! I loved that post! It made me want to cry. We really do have AMAZING grandparents! They are just so cute!

Jess and Whitni said...

Ohh what a cute picture of Grandma and Grandpa!! =)

Mindy said...

Rachel I love your grandma too, I don't know your grandpa but I'm sure he is awesome!