Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Country Girls Stitchin'


My sister Michelle and I decided to put our creativity and free time, ha-ha, to good use. We both LOVE to do crafty things, and I had found all these cute embroidery patterns, so we decided to make some and sell them. So here we are. We are just getting a website up ad running, and have already sold quite a few pictures. We are loving it.

Michelle and I embroider all the pictures, tea-dye them, then meet with our Dad and make all the pictures frames. I think that he loves this opportunity to spend lots of time with us, and in the shop, two things he loves.

Anyway, please check out our website, but remember that it still needs a lot of work, we are just starting.


And remember to tell all your family and friends.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Very cute! I will have to check out your website. Oh, and I left you the FUNNIEST email and you NEVER emailed me back. I guess you're busy or whatever so I had to look your address up. I hope you got our card and give me some sign that you are still alive!

Annie said...

I just tried to look up your website and the link doesn't work for me. I think you should fix it so I can look at your cute pictures.

Zach and Jessi said...

Those are really cute!

jeff and char said...

hey rachel i go tthe gingerbread kits at walmart super fun and easy!

jeff and char said...

i love those i am going to order the family and the ctr off the website!