Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving in Rupert

Growing up we always had Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family. It was always so fun to see all the cousin's. This year was much the same. On Thanksgiving Day we had a wonderful dinner with Austin's family. All were there, but Damon who is serving in Florida on a mission. Unfortunately I was a bit sick, so I could not enjoy the food as much as I would have liked, but what I did try was delicious!
On Friday we got together with my family. We went out to my Aunt and Uncle's home. Tons of cousins were there, and many had children of thier own for my kids to play with. We ate, then the boys wanted to go hunting and shooting of clay pigeons.
The top picture is a row of clay pigeon shooters and those in line to shoot, and some just watching.

This is my Grandpa Fennell entertaining two of his Great-Grandchildren, Layton and Abby.
This is a close up shot of Layton and Abby. Layton is one month older and more than a head longer! When my brother, who is 24, was a baby my mom took a picture of he and another cousin, and it looked much the same.


This beauty is my Mother. She takes every opportunity to hold and cuddle with Layton. Thats what Gramdma's are for!

This is a picture of the hunters. We brought Howie and my brother brought his pup Max, but he didn't want to be photographed.
They had a little luck and shot one pheasant, and then Max chopped on it and wouldn't let go. What can you say, he is a puppy after all. This was one of his training days. My brother David, the tallest one, loves that cute little pup and takes him almost everywhere.






1 comment:

Becky and Paul said...

YOU TWO ARE LUCKY TO HAVE TWO GOOD FAMILIES. WE DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU AT THE GILLETTE PARTY. YOU MUST HAVE HAD A NOTHER PARTY TO GO TO. HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. YOUR FAMILY IS GROWING. AUSTIN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LOCK THOSE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS UP WHEN THEY BECOME TEENAGERS. LOVE YOU, AUNT BECKY