Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DECEMBER 2008 . . . PART I

Right before Christmas we got an awesome snow storm. The kids were out of school already, or they would have been released. We got about 10" of new snow over night. We had already had about 4" so there was like 14-15" of snow. The girls had a blast with all the kids in the neighborhood. Even our dog Howie, who had snow up to his chest, was loving it.

I don't know if you can tell, but that little snowman dude is a canycane with 14" mark on it, and the snow is clear to the top. I had just cleaned the sidewalk about 15 minutes before the picture and it already had another 1/2"

This is my little lovey dovey Kennedy kissing her cousin Kaylee. We went home the weekend before Christmas so that we would be there when my little brother John blessed his little daughter Kaylee Jean. She is such a doll.

Layton looks like a GIANT compared to Kaylee. at 6 weeks she weighed less than Layton did when he was born!!! Not fair.



This is little Riley. He is 10 months old in this picture. I watch him everyday while his Mom works and Dad goes to school. He is such a happy little boy. He had just started standing up next to things, and now, a month later he is into everything! He can almost move faster than me. He is so much fun to have around. I can't wait until Layton is old enough to not get whomped on and play with Riley. I think they will be best of friends.




1 comment:

Annie said...

Can't wait to see you and little Layton tomorrow!