Friday, July 9, 2010

Tee Ball/ Tiger Ball

It was a short, cold baseball season this year, but the girls still had a BLAST!
Kennedy was pretty scared her first game, but after that she was great. They both improved over the year, and were two of the best players on their teams.


Kennedy at bat.


This is Kennedy getting reading to make a great play on third.


Tori at bat. I think she is getting ready to hit one of her grand slams.




And this is how Layton felt during the games.
He actually loved going to the games. We tried to always bring a mitt and ball for him so that he thought he was playing too.

3 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

Rach I can't tell you enough how ridiculously cute your kids are!!! And I LOVE that picture of Layton! That is such a great face! :) Now I'm going to make a request for a post of some pics of your house decorated?! Please? Just a couple :)

Rachel said...

I wish that I could say my house is decorated, but it is not. I have only one thing hanging on the wall, and Austin did that. I will post those as soon as I do get it done.
Sorry Mar!

Jess and Whitni said...

hahaha the picture of Layton made me burst out laughing! Your girlies are growing up WAY too quick!!!!