Friday, July 9, 2010

Ross Park

My sister Stacy came to visit from Alabama, which sadly only happens once a year. The kids and I went to my parents home for the first weekend. The kids all had so much fun. It was a bit crazy with all the kids and two dogs, who were not used to being in the house. The next week we were all going to meet in Pocatello as Heather was driving through, but the weather was terrible! So we tried it again the next week, and the weather was perfect! We had so much fun we decided that next year we are going to make it a family reunion kind of thing.



All the kids and their moms.




Evan




Everyone in the Lazy River. Oh so nice! We loved that.





These beauties are my sistas. Aren't they gorgeous?!?

1 comment:

Annie said...

So much fun. It does look like you have such wonderful sisters. I can't wait until I live closer to you so WE can get together.