Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kennedy's snowman






We got some good snow overnight and through the day on Monday and Kennedy was really in the mood to build a snowman. Her friend could not come over to help and she was really sad. After I laid Layton down for a nap I decided to get on the snow gear and brighten her day by helping her.
She had a cute idea for a non-traditional snowman. I think that he turned out really cute. Kennedy even donated her hat. We had so much fun together, just the two of us. Sometimes I forget that I need to sit and play with my kids, not always think of that list of things that I need to get done. Those days that I do remember, always turn out to be my favorite day.

3 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

Kennedy is so precious! She is just so cute! I miss you guys!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Oh my heck thats the cutest snowman! Good job Ken!! Where did you get the buttons and the eyes??

Rachel said...

We got them from a friend in Ohio. They are stinkin cute huh?