Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uncle David






I love living close to home, this means that I can make quick trips to see my little (BIG) bro play basketball. It has been so fun to watch him this year, which is sadly his Senior year. Last Friday night was Senior night and so I decided I needed to go watch him. It was a good game and he did great. He ended up with many blocks (which he is awesome at, and the kids in the crowd love) and lot of rebounds and a few points! It was a fun game, and they blew Preston out of the water. Someone made them lifesize posters and hung them up around the gym. We had fun standing next to a HUGE poster of Uncle Dave. I wish that he still had one more year to play...college maybe?

1 comment:

Annie said...

I can't believe how tall Tori is! That is so fun to be able to watch your brother play. I love watching basketball. I'm sure your girls love going too.