Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coupons...again




This is a week late, but last night we had an enrichment that focused on ways to save money, and so I thought what the heck. I was so excited about this shopping trip. When the total came up, it was 169.00 after all the instant savings, coupons and douple coupons my total was ... $32.71!!!
Isn't that great saving! I ended up with 30 boxes of cereal/granola bars 4 popcorn boxes (which I have never bought before but when you get then for almost free I think I will try them) 4 2-liter pops (free) apples, contact solution, I think that was all, but I think that was not bad!
Anyway, I was pretty excited so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Yeah! That ROCKS! I can't wait to get started...hopefully I can save some moola too!...and PS...you guys eat that much cereal!?!?! HA