Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Haircut

This is Layton's first haircut. I know, he is pretty old to have never had a haircut, right? He just doesn't have much hair, and it is blond, so it really looks like he has no hair, so we have never cut it. It was just getting a little too long though, so I made Austin do it for me. Layton would have never held still with just me there. He thought it was pretty funny at first, but after a while he would just move his head to get rid of the clippers. That is where I came in. I had to hold his head and his hands. Fun times. He did do pretty good, so did Austin.

(Please excuse the dirty mirror, it is bathroom cleaning day, and now they are clean.)
Now Layton is back to looking like he has no hair again. :) Oh well, he is still pretty handsome!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Those big blue eyes are to die for!

Becky and Paul said...

HI RACHAEL, IT IS FUN TO SEE YOUR FAMILY GROW UP. I FEEL REAL BAD WE MISSED THE GET TOGETHER AT GILLETTES CABIN. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES. TELL AUSTIN HI. LOVE, AUNT BECKY

Callin and Tricia said...

What a cute little guy you have! He looks just like Tori to me. Can you believe how fast they grow? I love your family picture. You guys are so cute!

Jess and Whitni said...

Wow, he's such a little stud, those are the prettiest blue eyes... you have the most adorable kids Rach!