Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today was a very busy day!! I cleaned and did some laundry in the early morning, then I took pictures, then it was lunch time. During Layton's afternoon nap Kennedy and I worked on Preschool. After that I started on the peaches that I had gotten this week (YUM).
This was Layton's music that I got to listen to for a LONG time during the canning process!

At least he was occupied and not climbing all over me. He did that later, and kept calling me dad!! I tried to correct him, he still calls me dad. When Austin got home, he started saying mom, so I can't feel too bad.

6 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

Sometimes I call Brad "Cregg", so maybe the confused names runs in the fam.

Beautiful peaches, Rach!

Meagan said...

Wow, that's a lot of peaches. Yum! That's so funny that Layton calls you dad..what a cutie. Miss you guys!

Eric and Shaunna said...

Those peaches look so good! I love your cute little family!

Eric and Shaunna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess and Whitni said...

Wow I am super impressed with the canning process... way to go! That reminds me.. I have some canning still to do =)

Johnson Fam said...

Those look so yummy! I need to learn how to can. :)