Friday, May 15, 2009

My baby is nine months!!

Well, my little baby is nine months, actually a little more now because I am so slow posting! I just can't believe how time flies!
Layton is the happiest little guy. We have only had a couple of time when he has gotten a bit cranky, and both times were because he was teething.
Layton had his 9 month appointment a week and a half ago, and during the appointment we found out that his head is still huge! (95%) and he is still a giant length wise (above 97%) and he dropped drastically on the weight end, from 50% to 10%!!! My poor skinny, tall, big headed boy!
A friend of mine calls him a "grapefuit on a stick." That just about fits him.

Nine fun things about LAYTON:

9. Layton loves to eat!
8. Big beautiful BLUE eyes.
7. Quick to smile.
6. scoots across a room in no time flat!
5. loves power cords! Oh wait, that is not a good thing!
4. Good sleeper.
3. Loves his sisters to death, even when they smother him with loves.
2. His face lights up when his dad walks into the room.
1.Happy, Happy little boy!
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE LAYTON!

1 comment:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Oh my gosh he's SO cute! I miss your cute little kids!