Friday, April 24, 2009

Very, very, very, very, very EXCITING NEWS!!!

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE IN OHIO!!!!!!!

This is honestly the most exciting news that I could possibly tell you right now. Our house has been on the market for almost exactly one year, one very long, long year! But this has been a year of many blessings. Our Heavenly Father has blessed us more than we deserve I think, but we are ever so grateful. I know that we were able to make it month to month paying both mortages and all the rest of life because we payed our tithing and did what the Lord asked us to do. We are just so grateful that it has SOLD!!!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Yay!!!! I was wondering how all of that was going. Ironically enough we just had someone call yesterday about your house and we gave them your information. Looks like they were too late! Congratulations. I cannot imagine the load that has just been lifted off of your shoulders-though I wouldn't have minded another excuse to get you to come and visit me again!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

YEAH!!!! I'm happy for you guys that you only have one house payment now :)

Kristi said...

What a big relief and blessing all in one swoop. Congratulations!

Johnson Fam said...

That is wonderful news! Congrats.

Jess and Whitni said...

What a neat tithing story! I'm so happy for you guys.. congrats! I bet that takes alot of stress off your shoulders for awhile =0)

Nadia said...

So glad for you guys. You deserve it because you're super nice people. Hope that you are al doing well.