Thursday, April 2, 2009

Craft Fair

My sister, Michelle, and I just got done doing our first craft fair. It went okay, not as great as we would have hoped (we had REALLY high hopes), but it still was fine. I thought that our booth turned out really nice. Thanks goes out to Jessi for helping me set up and her husband Zach for watching my kids. And Mari for the use of her screen, it added that finishing touch!
I guess that we did not get too burned out with the whole things because we are planning for the next one. We are already replinishing our inventory.

1 comment:

Emily J. said...

Rachel, Hey it looks like you are busy as ever. I had a few questions for you about Pocatello, health insurance etc but I don't have your email. Would you mind dropping me an email when you get time. Thanks Emily Johnson

buckeyejohnsons@gmail.com