Friday, May 15, 2009

A Day at the Park







Austin had a rotation in St. Anthony and the kids and I went with him for a couple of days. We got to stay with my sister in Rexburg, visit with my brother and his cute family, play at lots of parks and eat lunch with Dad (never happens), go to the temple, and just enjoy time together (rarely happens). It was a fun couple of days, and beautiful ones too.
These are some pictures of the girls playing at the park. Tori loves that she can cross the money bars and Kennedy loves to try everything that Tori does.



2 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Slacker! I was just thinking hmm which sister was she staying at in Rexburg...and then remembered it was me :)

chel said...

Rachel,
I can't believe you are old enough to have 3 kids already. They look alot like you did when I met you! Those are some strong Fennell genes. I miss you. Fun to see you on Whitni's blog. Love the names of your kids too. Love ya, Aunt Michele