Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tori has really taken a big leap in her reading. We started to find really good books that not only interested her but were at her reading level. Now when she is not outside playing she is walking around the house with her nose stuck in a book. I love it. She really is enjoying reading now that the stories make sense.

This is Kennedy's idea of listening to Tori read. Actually, I think that Tori was making a game out of not letting her see the pictures because they ended up on the floor wrestling and giggling.

1 comment:

Annie said...

You have emerged! It has been forever that I have heard from you. Sorry I missed your call today, I will be calling you back it has been crazy. I had the same problem with my sidebar stuff being deleted. I will tell you how to make that not happen. Now you have a reason to call me again!