Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Googles"
















We lived in a little apartment in Pocatello before we could move into our house. The thing the girls loved the most was the fact that the little pool we had could fit on our porch, it took up the porch, but at least it fit.
They loved to blow up their fish and put on their water wings and "Googles" and go out and swim. Tori for some reason could not remember that they were goggles and not googles. I would correct her with a laugh and she would say, "It's okay if I just call them googles, I know what they really are."

















Kennedy's favorite thing was a little shark named Bruce. He swam around in the water all by himself. She would let him go and then chase him all over the pool. They both loved to have popcicles in the pool. We went though them quite quickly.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are too precious - don't you love how they make sense of the world themselves - that is the sweetest thing, "Its ok if I just call them googles, I know what they really are." I love it!!!

Lyndee said...

Your girls have grown so much since I last saw them. They are so darling.Looks like they are having so much fun in their pool.