Saturday, September 29, 2007

Okay, so sorry that some of the pictures are not turned the right was, just turn your head a little and you can see them. I am not at my own computer and cannot, for the life of me, figure it out.

This was the girls birthday party. They were so excited for days about the party. We invited all the Grandpa's and Grandma's and Aunt/Uncles that were in close range. Everyone was able to come and the girls had a blast! Kyler just celebrated his birthday too, so we had presents for him to open too.

Tori helped me decorate the cakes, Kennedy helped make them the night before. The girls also put up all of our decorations. I am so glad that we decided to have a family party. They had really missed all of the other birthdays and this seemed to make up for it (a little). I think we will do this again!!

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

those pictures are so cute! how fun to actually have a family birthday party and actually have family there! we will have to try that sometime!:)their cakes are so fun too!