Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moved in!!!

Just thought I would throw in a little update. We were able to move into our new beautiful house on Friday. Lots of work, but lots of family to help! It is so wonderful, even more wonderful that I thought when we first came through! We love it so much, and just can't believe that it is ours. We have so much room. I can fit every piece of clothing I own in my closet! That has never, ever happened before. I love it!!!
I will upload pictures another time.

Thank you to all of you wonderful people who helped us move, both times this last month!!

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

hey rachel, it's been a while! so joe's mom called us today saying y'all moved into the plano ward!! crazy! so i guess you guys have a real job now - how exciting! you'll be running into joe's family all over the place out there in rexburg. congrats on the house and job and hopefully no more moves right?!

Jess and Whitni said...

Yaye! All moved in! Can't wait to see pictures!! =)