Monday, May 31, 2010

New house

Here are a few pictures of our new house. We get to move in the day after Austin graduates from Residency. June 25. We are so excite we can hardly stand it!! The girls are really excited because there is a place that is a big sand box and they love that!
Austin and I are constantly looking at the pictures trying to figure out where everything will go and where to plant trees and the garden and put Howie and on and on.
Austin doesn;t think that he can last the whole month, it is going to be hard!




Do you love that huge fridge? Austin HATES it. He thinks that I will just let all of the food rot in there! Little does he know...

6 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful house! I love the big fridge. How fun fun it will be to move there!

Amanda said...

I love the fridge!! I am very jealous and will probably stay that way for at least 2 more years ;) We'll have to visit so I can get Colter to like a place that size

~jan said...

What a beautiful home. Your family deserves this and a whole lot more. You will be missed!

Kristi said...

How wonderful! So excited for you guys. I'm glad you didn't have to wait for something to be built. When's the party?

Brad & Emily said...

How beautiful! And that fridge is awesome!! Congrats!

Jess and Whitni said...

LOVE the fridge! That house is beautiful! I bet you are soooo excited! Can't wait to see more pix! =) Congrats!!!