Friday, March 12, 2010

Swing time!!

On Sunday we had some cousins over for a few hours and the kids had a ball playing outside. Layton stayed out there the longest though. After the others had come in he and Austin stayed out there. Soon I heard Austin yelling at me. When I went out he had Layton on the "Wee" as Layton likes to call it. Austin told me that he was pumping himself, and he was. He sat in the swing for about 5 minutes with no one touching him or the swing, and he kept it going the whole time. What a smart kid!!!



Now everytime we go outside he immediately runs to the swings. He LOVES them! Can you tell by the look on his face?

1 comment:

Meagan said...

haha! I love these pictures of him. He looks adorable. How fun that he can swing by himself! What a big boy. I say we all need to visit rupert soon and have a big game of volleyball! (I know, random comment to add to this.)