Monday, March 1, 2010

Christmas







For Christmas this year I got Austin tickets to a Celtics vs. Suns game. He LOVES the Celtics. They have been his favorite team since he was a little kid. We got some pretty good seats and got to go to PHOENIX where it was WARM! He was so happy to get to see his team close up and not in the nose bleed section.
We got to the game as early as they would allow and then watched some of the players warm up. The game in its self was not the greatest, three of Boston's starters were out injured, but it was still fun. The rest of the time we golfed, played in the pools, sat in the hot tubs, ate out, and shopped a little. I have to say, although I hate to leave the kids, I love to leave the kids. It was such a nice and relaxing vacation. And they had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa for a week. I hope that we can do this again, and soon.

Oh wait!! I am going on a cruise in 3 weeks! I do get to have a relaxing vacation soon!! Yea!!!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

SO FUN! Bryan and I need a trip away from kids.

Meagan said...

Sounds like so much fun! And I'm so jealous of the cruise you're about to go on! LOVE the high heel pictures below. They are so cute!