Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's been FOREVER!!!

Well, my computer crashed in October and I have not had one available to use since then. It was a little tough getting use to not having a computer at my becon call, but I got use to it, now I am afraid I might forget that I have one. That's right... I got a new computer yesterday! What a great birthday present! J/K Not exactly for my birthday, but Austin picked it up and brought it home on my big day. I am just so excited to have a reliable computer.

Sometime soon I will load all my pictures on here and have a huge catch up blog, but not now, I have a house to get ready to sell.

3 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Yeah for new computers!!!...and blogs!

Jess and Whitni said...

Good luck trying to sell your house. Glad to hear you're back on the bloggin boat =)

Mary Richardson said...

YaY! Can't wait to see some new pics!