Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Words for the pictures. . .

So I added some pictures of Tori and Kennedy after they graduated from Preschool. It was a little bit of a rough day for me because it meant that Tori was actually going to be starting Kindergarten. They were so cute though.
Some of the other pictures are of the various camping trips that we have taken this summer. We found a place that is not too far called Chesterfield that we really like, the girls really like to catch minnows and splash in the water. Austin and I caught quite a few fish, mostly Austin.
The others are from our annual Residency Retreat at Island Park. We go up there for a weekend with all the residents, new and old. I was in charge of the craft for the kids while the residents had a meeting. We gathered nature and arranged it on shirts then I sprayed them with bleach. They really turned out cute and all the kids really liked them.
After that we went fishing at Henry's Lake. The girls once again tried to catch minnows while Austin fished and I took pictures. Island Park is always fun. I even talked Austin into taking his Dad's camper instead of the tent. It was hard to convince him that I was 34 weeks pregnant and the ground would not be so comfy, but he finally gave in, and I think that he liked it!!!

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

sounds like you are having a fun summer, i love your slide show, i understand how you were sad at peschool grad, braden starts kindergarden also i am not sure i am ready,

Brian Adair Fam said...

You have been a busy woman!! I loved all of the pictures. I can't believe you're that far along! I LOVE the craft idea with the shirts. So fun and easy!! That's definitely going on my list of fun craft for my kiddos to do. We really need to see you guys. I'm such a slacker! I have quite a few friends there and I haven't visited any of you! Hopefully soon! Good luck with everything!!