Monday, November 12, 2007

Michelle and Adam's wedding




So, in my family we don't think that having only one wedding at a time is hectic enough, we have to have two or three close together. My brother got married in August so that the timing just about perfect for my little sis Michelle to get married at the end of October! It was such a beautiful day, I don't think we could have asked for a nicer day. It was the first time in a long time that all my family was able to be together, all but Austin that is, he was on call. So I just thought that I would share a couple of pictures at the temple.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your dress is so stinking cute! I love that on you. You were totally working it! It looks great and your girl's costumes were so cute. I knew I had seen that giraffe somewhere.

Brian Adair Fam said...

I agree with Annie, your dress looks so good on you!! ;0) I also love Tori and Kennedy's dresses! I'm glad the weather cooperated.