Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Stylish



Kennedy Loves to come out everynight as she is getting her P.J's on and show me what color her hair has turned (with her shirt still on her head). She think this is so hillarious every night. Well, a couple of days ago she comes out in the morning while I was fixing Tori's hair. And this is what she said:
Kennedy "Mom, look at my hair."

Me "Wait just a second, I'm fixing Tori's hair."

Kennedy "Mom, look at me, I am Stylish!"

When I turned around she had her hand on her hip and her head tilted back.

Kennedy "Do you like my stylish pink hair?"

Where did she learn the word stylish? :) She is just so darn cute!! I love it!

2 comments:

Annie said...

definitely stylish. She is going to be your fashion queen!

Brian Adair Fam said...

It's amazing how their vocabulary develops so quickly, isn't it?!? You just never know what's going to come out of a toddler/preschooler's mouth. ;0)