Monday, October 8, 2007

First snow!!

It's a little early in my mind, but this last Saturday as we were at my parents home in Rupert, Idaho, we woke up to snow! This was actually the second weekend in a row for them to have snow. And if we would have been at home in Pocatello we would have had 4" of snow!! How crazy!

The girls both thought it was great. Tori was dressed in no time and out the back door. Kennedy wasn't quite sure if she really wanted to go out into the cold that early in the morning, but when she saw Tori making snowballs and laughing she decided it would be okay.




The thing Tori liked the most in the snow was walking around and looking behind her to see her footprints in the snow. She would just laugh as she walked all around the yard.





Tori here is trying to help the tree not be cold. She decided that she could clean off all the snow, and the tree would be warmer. She is a very thoughtful child.

3 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

Isn't this snow crazy?!? And tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s! I guess I've forgotten how crazy Idaho weather can be. Paige loved playing in it also. She was so excited to get her snowpants, hat and gloves on.

Lyndee said...

How fun!!! I love when it snows. Your girls look like they are loving it. We haven't had snow here in Indiana yet. We have been having 90 degree weather. You are so lucky!!!I need to get your Email I have instructions on changing the back ground on your blog.

Callin and Tricia said...

I am so jeleous that you guys have snow. It still feels like summer here. Gabe and Avery love looking at your guys blog. They still talk about Tori and Kennedy all the time. I love their little ballet! We misss you guys!