Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Boy...

LAYTON
You are such a joy in our life. You are always so happy, which in turn, makes us happy.
I love your kisses. At nap time and bed time you always kiss each cheek, my head, and the tip of my nose. Then tell me to go to my room (to nap). I LOVE IT!
You always want to be by Dad or I, throwing a ball, or just sitting on our laps.
I love how first thing in the morning you come out and give me a hug, and then return to your room to get your hat. You love your hat.
You love Kennedy, and you love to say Kennedy. I think that because it is a challenging name, and you know it was hard to learn, you want to say it all the time... just because you can.
You love that Tori gets to ride the bus everyday. One day I think you will love being able to ride the bus.
You are a little silly in that you don't like sweets, especially ones that make your hands messy.
You are the smartest little guy that I know. You pick up on things that we say and remember them. You understand everything that I tell you, and you respond. You are so SMART!!
And seriously, who said potty training a boy was hard. You were so easy. If I told you not to pee in your underwear, you didn't. Seriously easy.
Layton, you are such a blessing in our lives. We all love you so much!

Cutest little guy ever.

1 comment:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

I loved that post! How cute is that kiddo!?