Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School



Today is the first day of school. We have a few new things this year.

#1 Kennedy starts Kindergarten! A bit of mixed emotions with that one, for both Mom and Kennedy.
#2 Tori has to get up at 6:45 so we can make it to the bus at 7:30.

#3 Tori and Kennedy will ride the bus home.

The girls are both excited, but it is odd that they can't ride bikes or walk to or from school anymore.
Tori's teacher is Mrs. Hammond, and Kennedy's teacher is Mrs. Swainston.

And yes, the girls are wearing matching outfits. :) Sometimes you would think that I have twins and try to dress them matchy/matchy, but I don't. They just really like to match. I try not to have them do that. Oh well! When I buy them clothes sometimes I will buy matching, not the same, but matching. Then they will always wear those clothes on the same day, on purpose. It is kinda cute. I am just glad that they get along.

3 comments:

Spilletts said...

Rachel it looks like life is treating your family good. I love Toris toothless smile. I can't believe Kennedy is in Kindergarten.. Wow time sure does fly by...... Layton is getting big. What a Cutie. Take Care

Melanie said...

Well baby girl, I just now read your updated blog and I must say I am quite impressed! :) I miss you! And I miss living by you! Ugh! Well looks like the girls are happy about school, and yes I must add that Tori's toothless grin is quite adorable!
Adios chica!

Annie said...

Look at those girls! I think that Tori is looking more and more like you every day. And there is no shame in matching. They look adorable.