Friday, March 13, 2009

Kennedy vs. Layton




We came across this photo the other day, actually Austin carries it around in his white coat pocket, how cute huh? Anyway, I could not believe my eyes. Layton looks so much like Kennedy at that same age. A couple of months ago we did another comparison and it was the same, so I don't know why it shocked me so much.
I don't know that the picture I put on of Layton proves my point too much, but when you see him in real life, you can't deny it!
And then there is Tori, she hasn't changed a bit! :)

2 comments:

Zach and Jessi said...

oh my goodness, they do look the same, I always thought they did but that picture of Kennedy really shows it.

Jess and Whitni said...

Hey Rachel, thanks for your comments, its good to hear from ya! I found your photography blog and I am so impressed! You are so so talented! I am starting up my own photography biz too so I'll have to come to you for advice from now on ... haha =)