Friday, March 14, 2008

Rachel's Pregnant!!

So, as you can see, I am expecting baby #3. I am about 20 weeks along, due August 3. We are all really excited, the girls especially. The first part of the pregnancy was pretty rough, a complete opposite from the girls, but we are out of that now and feeling much better. We are so happy to have a Doctor in the family because you get free little ultrasound peeks at the baby whenever he has time. So before the first one we asked Tori and Kennedy separately what they thought the baby was. Both replied "BOY!" We told them not to be disappointed if it was a girl. We soon found out that they are wanting a boy so that they can have a wrestling buddy, I guess they are not good enough for each other.
After a couple of tries, our baby finally uncrossed its' legs and we thought we saw a boy, then the umbilical cord moved. Dang!
I had an ultrasound with a tech today thinking we would find out for sure, but she was a little wish-washy at first. But in the end she declared the baby to be a BOY.
I guess we will see if she and Austin were right.

14 comments:

Annie said...

YEAH!!!! A boy I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't believe you are already that far along, it seems like only yesterday you told me. I am so excited for you! Austin finally has a hunting buddy.

Brian Adair Fam said...

We're so excited for you guys! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Keep us posted on if "baby" is still a boy. :0) (Ultrasounds can be tricky!)

I am Laura said...

Congratulations. That is wonderful!!

Callin and Tricia said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you!!!!! You will love a boy. Your girls are also constantly being talked about in our house. Gabe and Avery always have to come see when you have updated your blog. Avery loved seeing Howie. We hope he gets feeling better and we are so glad that you too are feeling much better. Good luck with everything.

lisa h. said...

congrats! a boy - how fun!

Johnson Fam said...

Congrats Rachel! Such exciting news for your family...a boy? I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a boy myself now after two girls. :)

The Teeples said...

That is so Awesome Rachel!! I am so happy for the whole family. A boy brings a lot of action. But one I know you can all handle. I can't wait to see what the little man is going to look like.

kiki comin said...

hooray for you! congrats on a boy..i hope he gives his sister a run for their money!:)

kiki comin said...

i meant his sisterS!:)

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Boys are so much fun! You're girls are going to love it!

Denise said...

Congrats! It'll be fun to have a boy!

Unknown said...

congratulations, lady! boys are SOOOO much easier... at least in my limited experience.

Heather said...

dangit. i didn't mean to be logged in under that account. it's me... heather bolander.

Nadia said...

Congrats Rachel. Hope you are feeling well! I hope that your third is as good as mine. If only I could do something about the 2nd born!