Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rachel's Birthday



So I am now REALLY old! or at least that is what Tori thinks. I think that I am still dang young. Sometimes I still act like a child, so I can't really be that old. But yes, this year I did hit the 30 mark. A little scary. But but day actually turned out really nice. Austin had the day off and so we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family.

I LOVE cheesecake, and not too fond of other cake, so I made myself a cheesecake for my birthday. It was a Peaches and Cream cheesecake that turned out FABULOUS!!! If I do say so myself!
A few days after my birthday, Austin's cousin took me to a Glenn Beck show. He was so wonderful! I wish that he came to Idaho a little more often to do his show!! It was really fun. I did try to get pictures, but because we were a ways back, they didn't turn out.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Yummy your cake looks so good! Happy Birthday! I am such a slacker friend that can't keep track of anyone's birthday. I'm glad that you got to go and do some fun things. I hope you are doing well and I'll give you a call here soon!

Nadia said...

Glad to hear from you again!

The Teeples said...

Congrats on the big 30!! Remember it is the new 20! At least that is what everyone keeps telling me.

Callin and Tricia said...

I am so glad that you had a good birthday! I still love looking at your blog. I don't comment as often as I should. We were just in Idaho looking for a job. We came to Pocatello but we were flying around trying to get things done so I couldn't stop by. I thought of you all day. Hopefully we can be neighbors soon. I'll keep you posted.

kiki comin said...

happy un-birthday! that cheesecake looks divine...i think you should post the recipe!:)

lisa h. said...

happy birthday! that cheesecake sounds great, i don't think i've ever had a peach one before. no, 30 is not too old! i'm thinking 70 is probably when you feel real old...at least i hope!